The IMEDD, international research institute specialized in sustainable development, presents the UNSDG18-O “SAFE SHOPS TO BEAT COVID19”, its assessment model dedicated for the Smart Cities, whose goal is to measure the level of shops committed to the health and safety measures.
A safe shop is a store which is compliance with the health rules due to the covid19’s crisis: wearing a face mask, providing sanitizers and keeping social distancing with the clients.
The UNSDG18-O tested in Italy during the summer 2020 is now available for all the cities of the world wishing to monitor their local economies’ efforts in the fight against covid19.
The UNSDG18-O is also a tool that provides information to the population and tourists allowing them to know where it is safe to shop (green list and map).
The UNSDG18-O is undertaken in the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals as a transversal issue for the cities and countries (economy and social).
Watch the video presentation of the UNSDG18-O “Safe Shops to beat covid19” on You Tube
For more information:
- Presentation of the UNSDG18-O: “SAFE SHOPS TO BEAT COVID19”:
- Global results of the first experiment of the UNSDG18-O led in the city of Ventimiglia in Italy:
- List of the safe shops monitored in the framework of the UNSDG18-O in the city of #Ventimiglia in #Italy:
Contacts: to organize the implementation of the UNSDG18-O in your #city, you can contact the IMEDD at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IMEDDResearch
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IMEDDResearch
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/imeddresearch/
#IMEDD #IMEDDResearch #marketresearch #opinionresearch #mysterycontrols #coronavirus #safeshops #health #economy #localeconomies #smartnations #smartcities #cities #sustainabledevelopment #UNSustainableDevelopmentGoals #UNSDG18 #unitednations #unitedpeople #worldhealthorganization