SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND SAFETY OFFICIAL PLAN
FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS – 13/03/2020
– First plan adopted by the Princely Government
in Phase 1 of the propagation of the coronavirus to prepare the Phases 2 and 3
– Second plan to complete the First plan of the Princely Government following the plan presented by the President of the French Republic.
🇲🇨 PRESS CONFERENCE #COVID19 #MONACO 🇲🇨
This press conference of the Princely Government follows the speech of the President of the French Republic, Emmanuel Macron.
Monaco is concerned due to its proximity and the accords with France.
The goal of this meeting is to talk about the social and economic measures for the Monegasque and the French of Monaco. These measures complete the Social, Economic and Health Plan taken by the Princely Government on the 11th of March 2020 :
No ending time of this process is planned yet.
The following measures update and reinforce the First Plan decided by the Princely Government.
1) CLOSURE OF THE SCHOOL + SCHOOL ONLINE
The Monaco schools will be closed from monday the 16th of March 2020.
There will be a continuity of education (online with exercises…).
The Direction of Education is working on a method of online education for all grades.
The parents should contact the Princely Government to know how the system will work : firstname.lastname@example.org (for the first grades) or by phone 98 98 47 01.
The online tools will be used: Pronote, Ecole Direct
A laboratory, EduLab provides some educative content with videos, exercises…
=> The teachers will be online and make the videos, they will give advises to the children… All kinds of schools of all grades (private or public schools) are concerned by the closure and the school on-line.
2) KINDER SCHOOL: CLOSURE
The kinder schools will be closed from monday the 16th of March 2020.
The parents who are requested to work will be able to have a service provided to babysit their children.
The Red Cross Assistants will come in support for the Hospital.
The parents who work in the priority services must ask the Princely Government an authorization to benefit from the kinder school services.
3) EXAMS – SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
The Baccalauréat should be maintained in June 2020 (around the 15th) but this could change in future.
The School calendar goes on even though there is no school.
4) PARENTS WHO NEED TO STAY AT HOME TO LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN
The Monaco global procedures for the wages will be in phase with France to bring equality between the 2 parents. Nothing is said yet about the single parents (the best is telework if possible).
The telework is deployed in Monaco as previously explained.
5) PARENTS WHO WORK IN MONACO WITH CHILDREN IN FRANCE
There is a reprocity between Monaco and France.
6) EVENTS – RECREATIVITY CENTERS FOR CHILDREN
No events over 100 persons in Monaco, nor in France.
The recreativity centers for children areclosed (the parents need to find some other solutions during the Holidays to babysit their children).
Grimaldi Forum: the Princely Government helps to postpone the events and brings support the Grimaldi Forum. There will be an analysis on the economic loss.
7) SHOPPING CENTERS (supermarkets)
There will be a numerus closus. The persons inside the supermarket will be limited.
The assistance for the businesses will be starting from the 16th of March 2020 for the businesses that need it.
– On-Line Governemental Website to inform the businesses and respond to their questions regarding the management of the crisis. The website will be accessible soon from this address: https://service-public-entreprises.gouv.mc/
– Governemental Call Center: the Monaco number is 98 98 98 99
– An email for the businesses to contact the Government: email@example.com
The first plan for the businesses is available here:
Monaco is organizing the work solidarity with the Ambassadors of France and Italy to ease the situation of the French and Italian workers of Monaco.
10) RESTAURANTS AND BARS
New rules to come.
No closure of the Monaco/France border.The Monaco Prime Minister, Serge Teille, said, that some new measures will be presented during the week-end to resist to the impacts of the coronavirus crisis.
The Press conference in French can be watched here:
Retransmission en direct de la conférence de presse du Ministre d’Etat sur la situation du #COVID19
Publiée par Gouvernement Monaco sur Vendredi 13 mars 2020
Some more information about the researches the IMEDD has done since the beginning of the outbreak in Italy and its propagation in Europe and all around the world can be found here: http://www.imedd-group.com/en/category/who/.
List of the IMEDD’s researches and articles about the Coronavirus Crisis:
- The Europeans countries of the Orange and Yellow zones are asked to take action and present their plan to resist to the coronavirus crisis
- Monaco released the Social, Economic and Safety Official Plan for the management of the coronavirus crisis
- State of Emergency declared in Italy – Coronavirus – Red Zone
- The chain of impacts of the coronavirus on the UN Sustainable Development Goals and on the life of the people
- Slowing the propagation of the coronavirus and ensuring the continuity of education for the children with the on-line school
- Week 1: State of the Health Crisis and public measures for the management of the coronavirus: Italy, France, Monaco and data on other countries
Read all the IMEDD’s articles since the beginning of the covid19’s crisis in Italy: